Things people do that get under my skin via internet!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still pretty wet here too, but it might be easing up, finally. I see log trucks on 101, logs are clean and have dark ends, must be from decks.
I did see some fresh cut Second growth Redwood, covered with mud.

Hey Crumpler!!
Jeff says he is still waiting on permits and had to prove that an 8'X8' "Wetland" was a leaking waterline. I don't think he is going to wait and will probably be moving to Orygun.
Oh yeah, DiDi thinks you are cute.

Hey Crumpler!!
Jeff says he is still waiting on permits and had to prove that an 8'X8' "Wetland" was a leaking waterline. I don't think he is going to wait and will probably be moving to Orygun.
Oh yeah, DiDi thinks you are cute.

I though it was Kev?

And who is DiDi? :hmm3grin2orange:

Just to darn wet. Out of his 7 fallers, only 2 are working. I really respect how he keeps his old hats working when things get tight. I'm the newest saw there, so I'm known as 7. 6 has been there 3 yrs. 5 has been there 11 yrs, and the rest of them 20+yrs. LOL. He treats me so darn good when I am working that I'm darn sure not going to complain, but it will be nice when things start to level out. The future does look bright though!

It is soaked out there.

I though it was Kev?

And who is DiDi? :hmm3grin2orange:

Kev is my cousin, yep an old guy like me, Jeff is Kev's son, DiDi is Kev's sister, the red headed spitfire. Jeff is still in Eureka, he looks so much like his Dad, I almost punched him.
Kev is working on getting his 70 acres logged with his neighbors 100 added in. The Feds are being pissy about rebuilding the road, but it's not like they will be paying for it, they just don't like the idea.
Kev will eventually tell me what and where, he owes me. Now if I could get him to leave off with a few small things.........family stuff is never truely forgotten.

If it weren't for them good old Tater diggers diggin up them tasty spuds, then them Russian's wouldn't have Tater juice to make there good ole vodka.....and then just what in the hell would you give your Yew's to get them drunk enough to shag with ya? Better be nice to us tater diggers. Cody tells me no self respecting yew will go near Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Schnapps, or Beer!

Yews caint move till you cut them down. Gawd. You have me picturing in my mind, all these weird Montaaaaanians doing strange things to Yew trees. :msp_ohmy: My brain will soon explode! Stop the madness! :coffee:

If it weren't for them good old Tater diggers diggin up them tasty spuds, then them Russian's wouldn't have Tater juice to make there good ole vodka.....and then just what in the hell would you give your Yew's to get them drunk enough to shag with ya? Better be nice to us tater diggers. Cody tells me no self respecting yew will go near Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Schnapps, or Beer!

Vodka? get with the showgram, it's roofie-coladas :hmm3grin2orange:

Oh now Pat....your just mad because those yew's put you on the same list as Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Schnapps, or Beer, they won't go near ya
:)

Last edited:
WhooHooo! Back to work in the morning! I guess they decided rain be damned cause its raining harder than ever.

Crap, now Pat'll call ya to work. :laugh:

Ya didn't drop my name in the message did ya? He's gonna wanna have me shot. :help:

Good to hear you're going back to work though!!

Big Sky

You know what they say Big Sky........You can build a thousand of these and your a bridge builder, but ya shag one sheep..........:hmm3grin2orange:

You know what they say Big Sky........You can build a thousand of these and your a bridge builder, but ya shag one sheep..........:hmm3grin2orange:

For God's sake, go to bed........go to bed potatoe picker.....you gotta go juice some tree lengthing in the morning! Lol

Back