Think I Stole This

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iowa

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I think I just stole this! Brand new in box. Found on CL. He's been listing it the last few months for $450. Today I noticed $350 obo! Said I'd give him $300 cash right after work. It's mine now.
262187d1352847979-imag0459-jpg

Last edited:
If your happy with it and the price then it's a great deal! The only experience I have had with an echo chainsaw was that it was very loud compared to my Jonsereds.
I like getting great deals, I have a rule, if I can't buy it used for 1/2 price or less I would rather buy new and have a warranty.

Was that the saw that was in the box when you opened it??

haha just kidding. My old man has an echo from the 80's and it's a SUPER strong running saw.

Nice saw and good price. Now go cut some wood and report back how you like it.

Make sure you richen it up! That's how I got mine, CL yard sale listing (missed all the other cutting stuff though, like a full bucket of used chains), but...I epic failed on pulling the caps and richening it and toasted it. It ran and cut real real good before that though. Pistons and cylinders are pretty spendy so take heed, besides that, great score man!

You got that so cheap, you could take it brand new shiny clean and send it out to be ported, and still come out a few bucks under normal full retail.

Make sure you richen it up! That's how I got mine, CL yard sale listing (missed all the other cutting stuff though, like a full bucket of used chains), but...I epic failed on pulling the caps and richening it and toasted it. It ran and cut real real good before that though. Pistons and cylinders are pretty spendy so take heed, besides that, great score man!

You got that so cheap, you could take it brand new shiny clean and send it out to be ported, and still come out a few bucks under normal full retail.
Richening it or Leaning it? running it too lean will burn it up. Rich is good.

Back