• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Thinning The Herd #2- Stihl 056 AV QS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueberrymuzik

Lesser Known AS Member
Reaction score
I traded for this 056 AV last year and have run it a lot cutting large diameter firewood. It came from a local arborist who told me that it would cut fine for 1 tank of gas but when you refueled it, it would not restart until it had cooled. He had tried for some time to find another ignition module for it and never could. His description was accurate, it is good for one tank then it needs to cool. I just found another ignition module a couple of weeks ago, but haven't got it installed as yet. That module is also included (see pics). The saw pulls a 25 chain like it wasn't even there. Very, very strong saw. Starts very easy. Has got 2 different sizes of felling dogs. That's the way it came to me, and I just left that way. There is a chip out of the upper handle molding (see pics), but it does not affect the operation of the saw. This 056 has got a good working chainbrake. Has 8 tooth, 3/8" rim sprocket. I'm asking $325 + shipping. PHO. PM me if interested.

PICT1772.JPG PICT1779.JPG PICT1781.JPG PICT1783.JPG PICT1786.JPG PICT1788.JPG

Latest posts

Back