• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Thinning the herd

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7hpjim

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
350 plus actual shipping with 20 or 24 b/c your choice
100_4947.jpg

100_4946.jpg

100_4945.jpg

offered same deal to a member here and no reply , so up for sale, great runner low hour saw!!
Thanks Jim

That was ol'capatain's last winter sorry to say, I think thats the last pics of him, but on a brighter note I have your replacement saw right here ready to work!!

I asked the guy who's saw it was if he wanted a replacement but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'll let you know if he bites.

anybody missing a dog in southern OH
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/laf/4661239801.html
Now thats funny!!, figured this would be more entertaining than TTT
Found dog. I think it might be some kind of shepherd mix. He was staggering around in the field behind my house. He isn't friendly at all. He bit me real good when I grabbed him. I think he's just scared. He's very skinny so I think he's been lost for awhile or maybe he's sick. If you know whose dog this is please let me know.
00R0R_2RbjwwS1nkc_600x450.jpg

Found dog. I think it might be some kind of shepherd mix. He was staggering around in the field behind my house. He isn't friendly at all. He bit me real good when I grabbed him. I think he's just scared. He's very skinny so I think he's been lost for awhile or maybe he's sick. If you know whose dog this is please let me know.
Thanks buddy you made my afternoon .lol
Chris

Made me laugh when I seen it too!!, no problem, a little humor is always a good thing, I thought about replying to the post and was going to tell them to see if it is my dog and the way to tell for sure is to flip it on its back for a belly rub cause he REALLY likes belly rubs!!!

Hope his coyote buddies don't come to spring him. And I think I would be getting checked for rabies if they could get that close to it.

UPDATE.........Missing muffler screw on FW side replaced with correct screw

It just amazes me how stupid some people are.

One story on yahoo home pg about a Jack Russsel missing from PA and found in a shelter on the west coast!

Back