This IS ARBORISTsite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then, change the name to chainsawsite.com
No offense, Butch, but you're kind of being a prick. If you don't like the site feel free to post elsewhere. Coming in and making demands to change the sites name and tell people where they can and can't post is quite silly. Though I agree it would be nice to see some more valuable, arb related posts I don't start threads in order to ***** about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys, I'm unlocking this thread for reason that the guy who did all the reporting on it gave me a dislike, Now the dislike don't bother me but if you don't want any action taken on something. DON"T REPORT IT. You guys have at it. but please keep it clean.

Ok guys, I'm unlocking this thread for reason that the guy who did all the reporting on it gave me a dislike, Now the dislike don't bother me but if you don't want any action taken on something. DON"T REPORT IT. You guys have at it. but please keep it clean.

You sat back and watched the horse escape from the barn, then you got it back, and now yer gonna unlock the door again? What kinda farmer does that?

Sweet, I needed something to do today.
5a9yqe5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back