This IS ARBORISTsite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you gonna beat him up through the puter now , seems there's now some kinda weird side party happening over In another corner of the dark basement !

No No No, silly, you got me all wrong.

Blakesmaster would flip out on me bangin' his face all over my knuckles and I'm kind enough to not press charges. Instead, I'd be in the mood to buy him a beer. And another "if" he could handle it.

See, I'm a friendly guy too!

StihlRockin' :p :givebeer:

This place isn't the same place I joined many years ago. It seems like anything goes, now.
No.. anything cannot go now, But we will not ban members for small things like in the past. The filter catches the bad words, if a member does not try and get around it they are ok.warnings will be issued and then if it continues then maybe a ban will come but not a lifetime ban. You will have to be a really bad member to get a lifetime ban. Spammers automatically get one. Now granted there will be those that cross the line and get a long vacation. But I see none on this thread(Hopefully).:laugh:

I didn't say that, mate. I just wish we had more treework posts to read.

I thought that was why >>your<< site was created?

As I recall here, we have always brawled over chainsaws. Lakeside with his detailed saw re-building tech bulletins, Gypo Logger with the infamous nekked with the 880 saw photo, and Gasman Gary and his V-8 Termite saw and oil threads. If anything, I would say this place is missing logging posts. But then I have worn both calks and spikes.

don't take everything so serious, ever since i've been on here it's always been rough and tough. I remember one of the first things I ever said caught me an ass reaming, I think I called treeslayer a hack or something because the company he was working for was called the firehouse tree toppers

don't take everything so serious, ever since i've been on here it's always been rough and tough. I remember one of the first things I ever said caught me an ass reaming, I think I called treeslayer a hack or something because the company he was working for was called the firehouse tree toppers
I bet you have saved that word yearning for another ass reaming ! God yer gay !

Back