This is why we do what we do.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inside right now 75F, outside according to my weather page it is 24F. I have one small split of ash burning with a medium chunky oak ugly. If I put two more splits in and opened the air a scosh I would hit well over 80 real quick. but...75 is warm enough for me right now, rather save the wood. A room heater doesn't work well across a house just by itself, but it's real handy keeping it manually adjusted being just a few steps away.

-2 outside here with some howling wind. About 80 degrees in basement by stove and about 67 upstairs. Plenty comfortable below 70 degrees for me. 79 and I would be in my skiveys, with a window open.....heh

We've had far to warm weather, it's been 60+ in the daytime and 24 at night. If we don't get a change and snow all the trees are going to bud, the wife keeps the stove going and it's hot at times.

Damn you guys like your house hot! We keep ours around 65-67. If it hits 70 in the house we open windows cause it's too hot.

Is the blood still pumping in your legs? Mine would have frost bite for sure if it was that cold. [emoji1]

im still wearing pants haha its -3 outside and 76 inside.
i like my women like i like my house HOT!

Inside right now 75F, outside according to my weather page it is 24F. I have one small split of ash burning with a medium chunky oak ugly. If I put two more splits in and opened the air a scosh I would hit well over 80 real quick. but...75 is warm enough for me right now, rather save the wood. A room heater doesn't work well across a house just by itself, but it's real handy keeping it manually adjusted being just a few steps away.
24F thats it? t shirt weather there :crazy:

this morning the outside thermometer read -20F with 73F in the house; the schools here won't cancel classes unless the windchill hits -40F or lower and my kids were bummed 'cause it was (only) -37F this morning. I had to remind them (again) that we had no windchill limit when I was a kid, and we all walked to school, as there was no riding a bus.....they just rolled their eyes and said "oh yeah, dad, we heard all this before, 'up hill both ways to school, only one boot, yada yada.....' ".

Back