This must me a AS member!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it is as bad as the MIL stated or ,is she overly exaggerating to make her point.
How happy would she be if he was lying around on his butt drunk and smacking her precious daughter on occasion.

Better be thankful that she has a son in law that doesn't mind hard work and his only fault is FAD, ,heck every member on this board suffers from it in one degree or another

Most likely exaggerated. This is the mother in law writing it after all. Would she rather he frequent bars or go gambling?

1)He missed the party because his truck broke. Not because he didn't want to go.

2) If I was driving through a big stand of oaks I'd be excited too.

3) Probably a bit over the top with the conversation at the PC party but ever meet a man who is excited about something? He tells everyone.

She hasn't spoken to him about it because he's always cutting wood? Well give him a call then!

Maybe the guy IS crazy. Or maybe the wife is overbearing and he's just looking for an excuse to get away from her. At least he's doing something productive.

Yep, his life probably sucks. I'm thinking wife is a nag because his mother in law is a nag and now his daughter is following suit so it's time to find a good hobby. I mean, seriously, he couldn't have found a better one. Of course he could be off in the head a bit.:confused:

Poor guy, probably only owns a 1/2 ton,broke his axle. Imagine if he had a 3/4 ton truck with a full floater.... I wonder if he hand splits and if he is a Husqvarna man? You guys know he is a member, I'm gonna guess brush ape or hey what's he going by these days???

Overclock, he's been working overtime.......

Latest posts

Back