This picture shows why the MS460 is for little girls :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitive Dave

wanna-be saw racer, saw hoarder, parts whore
Reaction score
the voices in my head tell me to buy chainsaws
yeah so I may be a little obsessed with my project now, I can see a whole lot of parts headed for powder coating nirvana soon

IMG_6567_zpspls4tenc.jpg

IMG_6568_zpsdo5ryqrr.jpg

DDave

for the record I love the MS460 and 046, but the tank looks tiny in comparison

yeah so I may be a little obsessed with my project now, I can see a whole lot of parts headed for powder coating nirvana soon

IMG_6567_zpspls4tenc.jpg

IMG_6568_zpsdo5ryqrr.jpg

DDave

for the record I love the MS460 and 046, but the tank looks tiny in comparison
Those were built to work. So the guys running them had to work

I think I have all the parts now, I will start assembly soon, maybe have it built in time for some GTGs if I can get over my crippling social anxiety :)
Still need to find a cool old bar for it.
I can't take credit for the paint that is all Glock 37, we talked on the phone and then BAM bada55 occurred :)
DDave

Hope it also gets used not a shelf queen
Oh I gots me plenty o work sawz don't ya fret, but I doubt this one will ever roll around in the back of my truck :)
I plant to build it and get it tuned right in the wood, before deciding if porting is in the cards, but it will spend a lot of time sitting above my bench I bet.
DDave

Oh I gots me plenty o work sawz don't ya fret, but I doubt this one will ever roll around in the back of my truck :)
I plant to build it and get it tuned right in the wood, before deciding if porting is in the cards, but it will spend a lot of time sitting above my bench I bet.
DDave
It does need to be ported it has a racy look to it. Very nice this is about the best i have for not original look. It dont compare to your saw

Attachments

• 1425218347577.jpg
    1425218347577.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 94

Latest posts

Back