Thread-Killer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeseer

Advocatus Pro Arbora
Reaction score
Man how come it is that all these threads below have ended with my post; I neither need or want to have the last word, and there is plenty more to say about this stuff.

:alien: 007

here ya go guy. its just that nobodyweants to show you up, iuess. they figure once you have spoken- word is born. nice to see you around here again. by the way i have already tried giving out the title "thread slayer", i was thinking about taking it my self, but if you want it...its yours. :angel:

jason j ladue said:
its just that nobody wants to show you up, i guess.
Man, I am making guesses here based on my experience, just like everyone else. :umpkin: I come here to learn from others, not just spout the "word" as I hear it and then float back up above the sky.

Show me up, please! :blob5:

Or are tree guys really shy, retiring boys at heart? :eek:

treeseer said:
I come here to learn from others, not just spout the "word" as I hear it and then float back up above the sky.
what are you talking about? is this not guy m.? well, in any case, if what you want is to learn (about arboriculture) this is a great place to do it. most of the people around here are all about it.

Hey where'd the laughing smilie go?

I miss it! :cry:

Goin the wrong way on a one-way street. :jester:

Latest posts

Back