threads we don't need to see again....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the "looking back" in this thread just happens to remind me of a song. Not sure exactly how it went, but it was something like...

I'm looking back to see if you're looking back to see if I'm looking back to see if you're looking back at me.

Ill have to say Buck Owens and a not so popular female singer sang that. I like that song too.:clap:

Any pretentious pissing and moaning about what's wrong with Americans, all the while inferring that you (the poster) are above all that.

Particularly if you are an American.

If America is so bad......leave, if you're not here and you don't like America, stay there.

Batmanrobinthreadsucks.jpg

Might as well shut AS site down, all topics have been covered:givebeer:

1. No more about rewind springs, If you need special tools and 4 hands, take it to a pro.

2. no more what oil..

3. no more what bar size...

4. no more my junk runs lean, now what....

5. no more my wife says I can buy a saw, what one do I need.....

6. no more questions about the Wildthing for any reason.

7. no more reasons that are quickly answered buy typing a couple words in the search bar.

8. no more starting a new thread to ask basically the same crap you asked last week that was answered 20 times. If you have a similar problem or even a different problem with your 026 that you bought last week, feel free to bump your last thread by asking another question on it.

Any pretentious pissing and moaning about what's wrong with Americans, all the while inferring that you (the poster) are above all that.

Particularly if you are an American.

If America is so bad......leave, if you're not here and you don't like America, stay there.

Well said. I hate all these cheap imports but I do love my Stihls, Huskys, Echos, Dolmars, Solos, and all other brands but Poulan. :censored:

Back