Three Husqvarna saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigwot

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Available:

Husqvarna 44
Husqvarna 61
Husqvarna 266XP with orig users manual and schematic parts list

The 44 and 61 have good compression; the 266 is tired but a good candidate for rebuilding. All have been run within the month. There are a couple issues with each of them, like broken or missing brake bands, chain adjuster bolt on the 266 was moved to my 268 when that one broke, etcetera. The 44 and 61 were given to me in payment of a debt. The 266XP is actually my favorite all-around saw. I like its balance and slim profile. I have five other saws not pictured and instead of rebuilding the 266 I figured I'd let a few of these go to free up room in the tool shed. Any reasonable offers accepted. I figured I'd offer them here first and eBay them if no one is interested. PM me with offers and your zip code and I'll estimate the shipping for you.
--Pigwot

I hate making offers. How much for the 266 and does it come with a b&c and how long is it? I asked a "how much" question last week and everyone said $25 or $30. Would you take that?

twoodward15: I sent you a PM.

Everyone:
I have had a few PM's with requests for prices, shipping costs, and whether they have bars and chains. All have bars and chains - 44/16", 61/20", 266/24"
Asking $80 each, plus shipping (which appears to be about $20 each).

PM me with an offer...

Pigwot, got the saws and got them cleaned up and all fixxed yesterday. We fired them up and tuned the 61 and everything runs great. The 44 ran excellent out of the box after a spark plug change. Thanks!

You're welcome. Have fun with them.
And be safe ( I know you climb into huge fuel tanks to repair them and are surrounded by safety issues daily... don't let a little old chainsaw be your undoing).

they cleaned up nice. We spent about 3 hours cleaning and tinkering. Got everything fixxed. They don't need any parts now. "They came in looking like turds and came out looking like treasures". Not that they were turds by any means, just a little saying we use around here when we work on things.

Back