• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Tillotson hs 187-a

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How570

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone Have A Tilllotson hs 187-a Carb They Want To Sell ,I Can’t Seem To Find One AnyWhere ,It’s For On A Sachs DOLMAR 309 Chainsaw That I Purchased But Carb Was Missing

I found out with jacks small engines that they don’t always have their inventory up to date ,I have ordered numerous parts and then was refunded because they never update their inventory ,I Eas Looking For A Used One To Rebuild But I Really Appreciate The Links And I Will Keep Them In Mind

little confused though, you said 309 chainsaw... i've only seen 309 concrete saws, got pics? Maybe it's actually a 123, or 133 chainsaw w/ a 309 recoil cover or something? Just be sure which powerhead it actually is before ordering a carb. if it's the 309/123 powerhead, the 187-a is good. If it's a 133 chainsaw w/ a 309 recoil cover, you'd need the larger HS-203D carb

I’m Not Sure What All I Need Yet,I Haven’t Really Dug Into It Yet,My Son Got This For Me Off A Good Friend Of His And All I Know Is He Said It Did Run Good But He Robbed The Carb Off It. At Some Point

Did you ever get your 309 running? I have a parts 309 that still has the carb, I think, too lazy to go to next room at the moment to verify.

proper carb is still on ebay for $30, with the option to make offers... maybe the dude would take $20 since it hasn't sold yet

Latest posts

Back