timberwolf TW5-FC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leon

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
:help: Well, it followed me home today a Timberwolf TW5-FC, with a log lift and table grate,

What are your collective opinions on this critter? I was going to purchase a smaller unit TW-2 but with the same attachments and the price was very close to the one I bought-it was on sale, and I was able trade in my old splitter for $400 towards the purchase.

I have a lot of over size to split and many blocks and with the log lift it makes my job much easier to as there will be no more bending, ripping chain helps too:^)-I finally listened to my back and I will be selling firewood as well-the old splitter was 25 years old so If this one is as good as they say it is I will be very happy.

:popcorn: :jawdrop: :chainsaw:

leon

Last edited:

Let me know what you think when you test drive that bad larry. Iam in the market for one myself...what did it run you if you don't mind me asking ?

Also if anyone has one for sale in the new england area hit me up.

timberwolf TW5

Let me know what you think when you test drive that bad larry. I am in the market for one myself...what did it run you if you don't mind me asking ?

Also if anyone has one for sale in the new england area hit me up.

I had an montgomery ward 22 ton splitter that was 25 years old new motor and pump-90-91 etc. I had a new handle made spring return to nuetral etc
I was not doing firewood constantly but it came in very handy and with the wood I have I have to resplit it as it is to heavy.

I just dont want to fight with things anymore, I would rather get er done with less hassle-that is why I want to sell kiln dried firewood too-no excess wood on the storage lot etc. finally figured out how to set up the container to do it with an old twenty foot reefer. next years project for certain-

are any of you renting your units out to bring in extra $$$$$$-been thinking about that too as the TW5 was also built for the rental market as well.:chainsaw: :givebeer: :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back