Timelapse takedown

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the best damn ad video I've ever seen. The whole tree in 9 seconds! I give you an A+ for that one.

I'd like to get you for a real old school job.. for just one day sports boy, lol.

See what kind of action yer all about then, lol.

Were you jacking off when you accidently hit those buttons because I'm not getting it, funny man.

You want some action though, well then I live for it. Got a problem with my A, I'll give you an F you can wear for the rest of your life, funny man. Is this some kind of complex your dad gave you or what! You get to pull out the billy club on who ever for what ever, and everybody looks like they're crying. Is that how it goes round and round in your little head there drunky?

Were you jacking off when you accidently hit those buttons because I'm not getting it, funny man.

You want some action though, well then I live for it. Got a problem with my A, I'll give you an F you can wear for the rest of your life, funny man. Is this some kind of complex your dad gave you or what! You get to pull out the billy club on who ever for what ever, and everybody looks like they're crying. Is that how it goes round and round in your little head there drunky?

I guess I'm just trying to figure out how you go from trimming trees with a bow saw to commenting on lowering devices within a few weeks, thats all.

Could you drop the ebonics and articulate a little better , ya just lost me..

I took away a green dot: nah, nah! lol.

Are you growing up all at once, or are you just doing it in spurts?:clap:

Why would you take my green rep points? I already took yours, but you brought it on yourself, small mind.

"NAH, NAH" (high school drop out from the 1960s lingo: Nah, nah)

Are you growing up all at once, or are you just doing it in spurts?:clap:

Why would you take my green rep points? I already took yours, but you brought it on yourself, small mind.

"NAH, NAH" (high school drop out from the 1960s lingo: Nah, nah)

That was the point D-bag!

Getting sick of listening to me yet?? :)

Hows it feel??

Go back to work. You're looking more and more like a log splitter everyday instead of a supposed "owner."

Get off the computer. It's not your thing. You can't type with more than one finger. You can't think of anything to say that anyone can use, and you're acting like a punk kid. Get back out there, and go polish the trees up nice straight for your community. You're going to be all grown up here soon if you keep at it, but your just going to be a pea brain if you keep hanging out here.:monkey:

You're queer.

By the way, rejecto, I haven't heard a thing come from this site yet. I assume you've been though.

Why is it that half the threads you get involved with become locked? The pattern suggests that you are an irritant, a cancer in this forum. ForTheAction? This is not gambling, it isn't a scam, it is not the path to riches. If you haven't figured it out yet, you seem to be busy creating phallic symbol emoticons, with a few exceptions, 95% of this job is raking, dragging brush, driving to the dump, fixing broken ####, and looking for work. Why must you speak in tired cliches about moving and shaking? You sound like a business school drop out. Go top some schmuck's eucs with your bow saw, maybe you'll make enough to pay the landfill.

Latest posts

Back