tn gtg jan 29th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Well I didn't get many pictures at all but here's a couple. The top picture here is little possum. It was his birthday. He's running my 660 in the bottom picture. The guy running the 084 above is Ripcord. Joe/smiling possum is in the camo shirt in the background. Ptjeep is running the 260 in the cant.

170214d1296352634-005-jpg

170215d1296352654-007-jpg

Last edited:
We need names to go with the pics! Looks like you guys had a great time. :cheers:

I'm not good with names. And I don't know how to post pictures any more. There were twice as many people and saws than shown so apparently I can't operate the camera very well either as I tried to take pictures of everyone in action. Ron

well my daughter took 111 pics at the gtg im still going thru them,and i have lots of video that i will be trying to upload to youtube so ill be posting youtube links after they are up

Paul there was only 8 videos on there. I've got one of you running your 346 in the cant.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rp0Q99-LTQc" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Terry, thanks a bunch for letting us turn your field into a saw dust bed! That was my first GTG and i had a blast. Got to run plenty of saws and met a bunch of great people. It was nice to put a face to a name. Can't wait till the next one! Hope the weather cooperates as well as it did today.

well i just found out that my camera woman was not filming when we raced the 50cc class,i have yet to see my 026 on video since getting it tuned. i will post some times this is over the block three cut in an 8x8 pine cant
hillbilly22 346xp 9.00sec
mastermind7864 026 10.87 sec
ptjeep ms260 12.15 sec
blowncrewcab 346xp 8.97 sec
tlandrum2002 026 6.50 sec
mdavlee 346xp 9.97 sec

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back