tn gtg jan 29th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
folks here is another chance to get to gether and have fun a fellowship with other saw junkies.it will be at the same address as the summer gtg. everyone is welcome and bring whatever you want to run. ill have barked wood and square wood. so LETS GET IT ON:rock:

Terry I am marking this on my calendar. It was a great time last time, looking forward to it.

im in my shop massaging the little 026 for square wood right now. (inser evil laugh)heheheh

folks here is another chance to get to gether and have fun a fellowship with other saw junkies.it will be at the same address as the summer gtg. everyone is welcome and bring whatever you want to run. ill have barked wood and square wood. so LETS GET IT ON:rock:

don't know what the summer gtg was. If it is western tn i might try to make it

I'm in right now. Hopefully work won't mess me going to this one.

I had a friend that lived in Oliver Springs, I used to stay at his place when I'd go down there to go riding in the smokies. Nice southern town!

I think I can make it, Is it just a day? or a weekend thing? Any reason for me to bring my Rhino (I take it to windrock, thats by you right?)

winrock is just about 10 minutes from here, no need for a rhino. its just a 1 day gtg.

Back