tn gtg jan 29th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a large mount husky bar for the .063? Is the square that much faster than a good round filed in the hardwoods that we have?

I've got 3 bars that can fit huskys in .063. None of them are short though. I'm working on getting a short bar to run with a 9 pin. The shortest is a 28" carlton right now. I've got a 30" cannon and a 32" oregon reduced weight in stihl mount but have the adapter to run on huskys.

Terry know anybody that has a decent old small bucking saw. I have a great idea floating around in my empty head and it ain't going away till I build it and see. Got to find that and an old small backhoe unit. I got the engine and the pumps under control.

not right off, i am looking at bulding one for my new log loader. there is a place in washington that builds just the saw head part of it and you build the rest. i will try to find the addy

Sounds good. I'll try to make the long trip from Oak Ridge. Do you play with any milling saws? Hope the weather will hold or maybe the way its going it will have it all out of its system by then.

I've got a 066 BB on an Alaskan 36" mill. Maybe we need to compare the two saws for mill work. There is a AS member in the Knoxville area who has a Ripsaw for sale on here. Would love to see it run too. Maybe we could get him to come demo it and he might get it sold to boot.

my 394 is probably taking a christmas break at the customs check point. maybe they will hurry it along so that i can get to workin on it

Depending on how interested they are it has took as long as 3 weeks to get a saw from canada.

I'm putting a 394 together right now. I'm hoping it turns out ok cause it was a basket case when i got it. If it turns out good it will be coming with me so you guys will have a stock saw to compare yours too. Lol

Yeah i know, i want to mod it in stages with some decent run time in between mods to get a good feel for how each mod improves in performance. Or i might find you not looking and just swap cylinders!

preston,i just may do that. i will probably bring home my knuckle boom to move logs around and to unload truck

Back