tn gtg jan 29th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry, can you post the address and/or directions? Or PM them to me. I know how to get to windrock by going out pellissipi Pkwy from I-40.

less than a month away now,whos coming . lets start a list quote the list and insert your name to keep it going

Tn gtg

less than a month away now,whos coming . lets start a list quote the list and insert your name to keep it going

Terry, just got back from 10 days of duck hunting. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas. I leave for Alaska on the 10th retuning on the 20th. I am planning to attend the GTG but the other half may change my mind. If anything changes I will let you know ASAP.

If you need any help with set up or anything let me know. I can come up one evening maybe, or early the day of the GTG.

I'm still in as long as work doesn't drag me to california or something crazy.

im going to bring my knuckleboom home for the gtg to set the wood up,but ill have to cut some blocking to set the logs on , that can be done early the morning of the gtg if someone wants to come early and help out that would be great. i dont know how big of stuff i will be able to bring in becouse the job im on right now doesnt have any really big stuff. well just have to wait and see. i have so much going on at the moment i cant even get time to work on my toys.. if anything else tears up im going to flip out.

Gtg

I am 99.9% sure you can count on:

Smilin Possum
Little Possum
bigblockburris

We will be in town Friday afternoon, so we will be glad to help anyway we can!!!

BBB

Komatsuvarna
ptjeep
blowncrewcab
cbrduckdog
galde
mdavlee
smilin possum
little possum
bigblockburris

Back