tn gtg jan 29th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure wish the snow would stop. There's a lot of things I want/need to do soon.

I plan to be there with a 36" alaskan mill setup. Will need directions to find ya. I know the general area where your at anyways.

Komatsuvarna
ptjeep
blowncrewcab
cbrduckdog
galde
mdavlee
smilin possum
little possum
bigblockburris
cowboyvet
krokit

Bout tired of the snow for a while too, but this freezing rain is ridiculous.

Altitude gonna mess with my saws :D

I don't think he's that high up. The freezing rain this morning had a bunch of cars and trucks in the median and side of the road.

i dont know what all is coming as far as saws but maybe well see one,id say a few 346xp's and a few 026/ms260's for sure

i know i would come to the GTG if i get a other truck but right now it's looking very slim on that if i would come i would bring my 3800 poulan and maybe a modded 36 cc rebagged poulan in red

We will probably have a few from the sig.

And a few classics. 2 2-mans, maybe 3. Wright, and a few ol Homeys and Poulans.

Terry, this going to be more of a racing style GTG? I may throw some short bars on, if not, may leave the 72" for display purposes haha.

Anybody bringing one of Oregon's new Power-Sharp systems? I would like to put it head-to-head with the old Barracuda chain.

Latest posts

Back