To My Sawyer Friends On The Arborist Site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawyer Rob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Give it time to load please,

Robert

picture.GIF

Merry Christmas Rob. I hope Santa brings you all kinds of milling toys. Actually I hope he brings us all a bunch of milling toys.

Thank you Rob, Merry Christmas to you and your family too. Don't think there are any milling toys under my Christmas tree this year though. Unless it was from another milling or tree person, they wouldn't know what to get.

A great holiday season to everyone here. According to the UPS tracking system there is a new to me 066 on it's way to my house. Wi. dealer had a real nice one that I bought on Weds. I was very surprised when I checked the tracking # and it is arriving Fri. MS 660 looks great. I will post some pics when it arrives. The 064 will probably go on the chopping block. Everyone be safe over the holiday season and I hope all is well with you and your families!

Larry

Merry Christmas to you as well Sawyer Rob !!! Santa sent me an Alaskan Mini Mill for Christmas to complement my Alaskan MKIII. I can't wait to try it out.

Thanks, Rob. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Sure have enjoyed seeing (and would like to see a few more) winter time milling pictures, especially in the snow. We don't get to see much of that around here.

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Sawyer Rob and to everyone else! God bless!

Trever
STihl 024AV
Stihl 075AV
Husky Rancher 50 fried piston

merry christmas too all !

Yes, I hope every one has a wonderful christmas. bad news for me, no milling over xmas:mad: , I fractured two fingers on tuesday! I'll just have to rope my father into helping me.Anyway merry christmas and happy new year to all.

Worth the wait Rob, of course I didn't think much about the wait as I play solitaire while things are loading. Merry Christmas to you and every body out there, and remember the reason for the season. Lester

Back