to sell or not to sell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I joined here I made myself get years ahead, so I can let some go now and then, but not much. They way I do it is real labor intensive including hand splitting, so.....not much, but some.

Thinking about it, right now, I am four years ahead of what I call my personal stacks, all mixed species, plus another around 3 cord cushion of mostly oak, then a full cord of pine, and another around 2.5 cord of oak and hickory "extra" I could sell.

I'd have more, but this past year I have just beat on myself and haven't been able to cut and split as much as I originally set out to do.
that donkey ride did it,, right???:D

that donkey ride did it,, right???:D

This past year first I popped my right elbow something fierce, then I got near croaking sick with some sort of..don't know, I am thinking a bugbite, then ya, the donkey rodeo fail. Couldn't hardly split nor yank start a saw, and still hobbling along, not much strength or coordination to my left leg yet. I can walk and stand, running the clutch is not fun.We'll see how it goes maybe next month, I'll go scrounge some more. If it still sucks, I'll just take a year off and finish healing up.

This past year first I popped my right elbow something fierce, then I got near croaking sick with some sort of..don't know, I am thinking a bugbite, then ya, the donkey rodeo fail. Couldn't hardly split nor yank start a saw, and still hobbling along, not much strength or coordination to my left leg yet. I can walk and stand, running the clutch is not fun.We'll see how it goes maybe next month, I'll go scrounge some more. If it still sucks, I'll just take a year off and finish healing up.

Maybe Obama care can get you fixed up!

Back