Tonights Porject- Stihl ns-180 mini boss

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbow388

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
photo%281%29.JPG

Tonights project was this little saw... Guy gave it to me to fix and if me and my bad fixed it, we would get a little stihl top handle limbing saw.

So I went to the shop and put a carb kit in it ( that carb was a pain to get out).

I left the old screen in it and forgot that I didn't change it.

I tried to start it over and over and it would start. went back to my work table and saw the screen.

I took the carb out again put the new screen in and put it back together.

It started like a charm, for such a small saw that joker can cut some wood!:rock::msp_thumbup:

You did a great job on that saw. Makes me mad that you have no trouble with the springs and little needle valves. I think I might need to hit your finger with a hammer so you have as hard of a time as I do.

You did a great job on that saw. Makes me mad that you have no trouble with the springs and little needle valves. I think I might need to hit your finger with a hammer so you have as hard of a time as I do.

You aint the only one.
I got short fat fingers with very lil feeling in them & have a hard time with small parts.
I searched for one of those springs for an 1/2 hour on the floor the other day after it jumped out of my fingers. Gave up looking then spotted it on the workbench:bang:

Latest posts

Back