Took Wife to the Eye Doctor today and bought a saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha, pretty funny, like she wont see it? hahah

how the heck do you hide extra saws in the RV...hmmm..on the roof, a cargo holder disguised as an extra air condo unit?

hahaha, pretty funny, like she wont see it? hahah

how the heck do you hide extra saws in the RV...hmmm..on the roof, a cargo holder disguised as an extra air condo unit?

Actually, I don't have an RV(That's a long story) but I left her at the Dr's office and went to a pawn shop in town. Then had to go to an ATM, back to the pawn shop to get the saw, hide it in the trunk, then go back to the office to pick my wife up. Thank goodness there were no gas fumes coming from the trunk. If there had been, she would have immediately known what was up. She's been there many times. Kinda like telling a noisy kid in the back seat to "shut-up", but it's more like hoping the saw doesn't start stinking in the trunk on the way home....:laugh:

Thank goodness there were no gas fumes coming from the trunk. If there had been, she would have immediately known what was up. She's been there many times. Kinda like telling a noisy kid in the back seat to "shut-up", but it's more like hoping the saw doesn't start stinking in the trunk on the way home....:laugh:

I have found that wrapping the saw in several layers of garbage bags really cuts down on the fumes. For good measure wrap the whole mess in a tarp and that should solve the problem. Having a SUV there is no trunk so I have to be creative to not tip any passenger off. Worked well with the MS460 I picked up Friday, my daughter rode 35 miles with me and never said a word (usually it is "something stinks!").

Last edited:
Very nice. Productive on several levels. Now did you cut anything with it before going back to pick her up? That wood be truly impressive:msp_thumbup:

Nice saw

looks like a pos so send it to me for proper disposal:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I will send you something extra special.:wink2:

Scott likes snackies, his preference is something extra large rather than "special".

fat-girl-shaun.jpg

OHHHH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen better looking things in the toilet.

My son and I each shot a wild hog today. Just saying. (and that is a true statement)

Congrats on the saw. Wrapping in plastic is effective. I face that challenge from time to time depending on what vehicle we're using.

Actually, I don't have an RV(That's a long story) but I left her at the Dr's office and went to a pawn shop in town. Then had to go to an ATM, back to the pawn shop to get the saw, hide it in the trunk, then go back to the office to pick my wife up. Thank goodness there were no gas fumes coming from the trunk. If there had been, she would have immediately known what was up. She's been there many times. Kinda like telling a noisy kid in the back seat to "shut-up", but it's more like hoping the saw doesn't start stinking in the trunk on the way home....:laugh:

You need to train her better, you shouldn't need to hide the saw! :msp_smile:

Thanks! She has cataracts and will have them removed soon.
best to find a good hiding spot for all your saws mate, vision comes back she'll be on to you ..... Im still waiting for the little woman to go blind, then its new saws everyday for me .lol

Latest posts

Back