Took Wife to the Eye Doctor today and bought a saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has never asked me why there's a HD large plastic bag (it's a coroners body bag courtesy of my BIL) & work gloves in the trunk of the car. There's a good reason as to why we take her car when we go out ;).

Congrats on the 371XP.

I hope that your wife's cataract :Eye:^:Eye: surgery goes well!

My wife has never asked me why there's a HD large plastic bag (it's a coroners body bag courtesy of my BIL) & work gloves in the trunk of the car. There's a good reason as to why we take her car when we go out ;).

Congrats on the 371XP.

I hope that your wife's cataract :Eye:^:Eye: surgery goes well!

Thanks!! She knows now about the saw. Not a problem, but she's gonna expect me to sell it. If it cuts as good as I think it will, I'll keep it and maybe sell another one....

i always just throw the saw in the back seat of the truck on cardboard. could go in the box but theft is an issue that way. if she asks me about it i just say it's one i've had for a while. i'm going pawnshop surfing tomorrow guys. wish me luck. looking for the ms460 i've always wanted. :rock:

i always just throw the saw in the back seat of the truck on cardboard. could go in the box but theft is an issue that way. if she asks me about it i just say it's one i've had for a while. i'm going pawnshop surfing tomorrow guys. wish me luck. looking for the ms460 i've always wanted. :rock:

oh ya and pardon me for being so rude. congrats on the saw !!!

Google misterfriendly and you get adult content. Go to the thread about how we chose our user names. I explained it there.
Guess Gott, Freund. Auf Deutsch.

That is the correct spelling, but your user name is differently spelled.

That's fine with me of course, but I thought it might not be intentional....

GoRving +5 points.

Most guys would sit and :taped: but you went out and said "opportunity".

Brilliant.!

Honey you go rest your eyes, I'll be in the garage workin on some UHHH stuff.:msp_w00t:

Google misterfriendly and you get adult content. Go to the thread about how we chose our user names. I explained it there.
Guess Gott, Freund. Auf Deutsch.

Gruess=greetings in German(my typo). I haven't had a need to use my Scandinavian linguistic skills in over 25+ years ... my apologies.
ST .. thank you for understanding.

Latest posts

Back