• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Top-handle Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I’m looking for an inexpensive turnkey, ready to run top handle either PHO or with a 12” bar. Looking for something that is smaller/lighter and can be used for smaller trim work, for making brush piles, and for breaking stuff down before going in the chipper. Years ago I had good luck with the 3000/3400 series Echos, but the 271 seems interesting, too. Not stuck on those models, though. Echo is fine, Dolmar is fine, Husqvarna is fine, Stihl is fine but I don’t want/need a 200/201 for what I want it to do.

Figured I would ask here before I buy new, even though my last couple attempts at buying a used top handle saw from here produced used saws that ultimately cost more than a new one would have when all was said and done. I am NOT looking to do that again.

Shipping will be to 48823. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back