Top Handle?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toolfreak said:
I might have to check one of these little hotrods out! What else is out there?
The husqvarna 336 might be a better choice if you''re comparing the rear handled saws, it would be my choice anyway. In a top handled saw the 338xp is the competition. Both huskies are cheaper and just as fast. Nice saws if you aren't up to laying out $519 for the MS200.
Using a top handled saw on the ground is silly. As your forum name seems to indicate, you like your tools, and if you like tools you know, use the right tool for the job!

tony marks said:
better enjoy that freedom. at my age ive seen an dramatic decrease in personal choice freedom. granted some of the regulations were good . but im just an anti regulation guy ,i guess... this tendency to regulate everything,, doesnt bode well for people like me in the future ,im afraid.jmo

You can say that again.
You're afraid ? That still is fair. Me on the other hand, I'm scared to death...
I think european countries have at least twice the number of regulations than the US. It takes already 1 government official on every 10 common belgians to apply and monitor all the regulations invented.:cry:

There are too many people on this planet, I guess.

fishhuntcutwood said:
Here I am cutting with my screws loose! :dizzy:

Jeff

Hey Jeff, trim those branches a little closer to the trunk! 1) they'll get you if you fall; 2) they snag your lanyard, and 3) the mill will ding you big time if you we're selling the timber.

All of this from a guy that doesn't climb:D

Lakeside53 said:
Hey Jeff, trim those branches a little closer to the trunk! 1) they'll get you if you fall; 2) they snag your lanyard, and 3) the mill will ding you big time if you we're selling the timber.

All of this from a guy that doesn't climb:D

I hadn't noticed that. They're all cut flush, but look like they're two inches long. Might be an angle thing with the camera, but I always cut them as close as possible to avoid the things you mention.

Jeff

fishhuntcutwood said:
I hadn't noticed that. They're all cut flush, but look like they're two inches long. Might be an angle thing with the camera, but I always cut them as close as possible to avoid the things you mention.

Jeff

sure, blame the camera:laugh: I must remember that when you catch me out!

Latest posts

Back