Toro Dingo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirBorneMutha

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking at a Dingo 420 skinny trx with 1300 hours and a blown head gasket, guy is asking $5500. What something like this worth in it's condition. It has a 20hp kohler engine btw. Thanks

I'm looking at a Dingo 420 skinny trx with 1300 hours and a blown head gasket, guy is asking $5500. What something like this worth in it's condition. It has a 20hp kohler engine btw. Thanks

Can't help you on the pricing but recently had some post holes dug with that size Dingo and the operator could almost bury the nose in the ground and had holes 38-39" deep. The machine had the 20 HP Kohler and was real nice.

That's not a bad price, not great but its ok. New engine is $2000. The thing is if its not running you have an advantage because few people are willing to buy something that's not running. Talk him down $1000 and you have something. I take it there aren't any attachments, that would change everything.

Blown head gasket shouldn't be too much trouble.I would try to talk him down too.no more than $1500-$1600

I paid $6000 for my 425 wide trak. I see them all the time listed for around $6000, so i would make a offer of like half, and go from there.

Latest posts

Back