Tractor Supply Coupon?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anybody know about a 15% off TSC coupon that was mailed out? My brother got one and used it on a tractor battery. Good for him, bad for me. I was looking to buy a splitter. I would've bought his freakin battery when I bought the splitter and we both could've made out, but no!! I love my brother but crap man you know I was lookin at that splitter!! :bang::bang::bang::buttkick:

Does anybody know about a 15% off TSC coupon that was mailed out? My brother got one and used it on a tractor battery. Good for him, bad for me. I was looking to buy a splitter. I would've bought his freakin battery when I bought the splitter and we both could've made out, but no!! I love my brother but crap man you know I was lookin at that splitter!! :bang::bang::bang::buttkick:

I received two of them. If you want to PM me your address, I'll stick one in an envelope and send it to you. It is good until Nov20.

Just used mine tonight

BTW, it is not 15%. It is 10% for everything, and a additional 5% on clothes, decor and stuff like that.

Last week I got a $10 off any purchase over $25.

I also signed up for email notifications and got 15% off enitre purchase coupon via email yesterday.

I need to buy dog food and will use the $10 off coupon...

BUT if someone is interested pm me and I can email the 15% coupon to you.

And a BIG FAT rep bomb for going above and beyond peter!!!
:after_boom:

I've gotta rep the OP for his "equipment" signature:

PS-5105 Dolmar
800# Monster Maul
4# True Temper Splitting Maul
7753 Bobcat w/EEL Tracks
2 -12 year old slaves...

:hmm3grin2orange:

Any ideas why some people get the coupons, and others not?
I've been signed up for email and snailmail, and have NEVER seen a coupon.

Any ideas why some people get the coupons, and others not?
I've been signed up for email and snailmail, and have NEVER seen a coupon.

Do you get any flyers in your snailmail?

I've never been sure exactly how it works. They may use the address off your credit card. If that's the case, if you never use your CC at TSC, then you may not get a mailing.

You could always ask at your local TSC.

Do you get any flyers in your snailmail?

I've never been sure exactly how it works. They may use the address off your credit card. If that's the case, if you never use your CC at TSC, then you may not get a mailing.

You could always ask at your local TSC.

Some retailers actively gather customer information and others don't. But they would all like to have their customers and potential customers by demographic on a mail list. That makes the list more valuable to them.
Market penetration is one thing, but targeted market penetration is like gold... Absolutely ask to be put on the mailing list and give them your e-mail addy. You'll get more crap than you can wade through..
Just ask my wife...:msp_thumbdn: JC Penny's / Kohl's / Aeropostale / Sears / Old Navy / Blah blah blah...:dizzy:

yes I've given them my address. Maybe they only do the coupons to some regions but not others?

Hmmm... That doesn't make sense. Those mailings are nationwide. They should be all sent from one central mailhouse throughout the whole country to every zip code on their mailing list... This leads me to think your local store never got the info forwarded to the person or department responsible for creating the list to begin with...
"Don't ask how I know this stuff" And no... I don't work for the post office...

Have you tried on-line???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back