Tree Climbers in LA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Marcuson

Reaction score
Looking for tree climbers in Los Angeles.
I have a small business, doing residential tree work.
Anyone know of anyone looking for work?

Josh

Hey Josh,

Try posting an ad on craigslist. I had to sift through a lot but I found 2 great climbers who ISA prune on craigs. Both are part time musicians who moved to LA within the past few years.

There is another guy who just started working for me occasionally (another musician) who has done some climbing hanging Christmas lights. He seems to know a bit about pruning but will need some more training. email me if you want his contact info- [email protected]

Beastmaster posts on this site and is from riverside- he is an excellent climber, especially with the big stuff- he has worked with me quite a bit here in the Valley. I bet he will post on this thread:cool2: He taught me a ton

BTW, I bet we have bid on the same job a ton of times- there were 2 massive red gum eucs on Tuxedo Terr off beachwood I looked at about a year ago that you had apparently looked at as well. The lady said she had worked with you a bunch on other projects. Anyways, they were way too huge for me to handle so I referred to a couple companies with cranes. Wonder what happened with it- I bet it was a 10K+ job

Hey Josh,

Try posting an ad on craigslist. I had to sift through a lot but I found 2 great climbers who ISA prune on craigs. Both are part time musicians who moved to LA within the past few years.

There is another guy who just started working for me occasionally (another musician) who has done some climbing hanging Christmas lights. He seems to know a bit about pruning but will need some more training. email me if you want his contact info- [email protected]

Beastmaster posts on this site and is from riverside- he is an excellent climber, especially with the big stuff- he has worked with me quite a bit here in the Valley. I bet he will post on this thread:cool2: He taught me a ton

BTW, I bet we have bid on the same job a ton of times- there were 2 massive red gum eucs on Tuxedo Terr off beachwood I looked at about a year ago that you had apparently looked at as well. The lady said she had worked with you a bunch on other projects. Anyways, they were way too huge for me to handle so I referred to a couple companies with cranes. Wonder what happened with it- I bet it was a 10K+ job

Dang! You got a band!
Jeff :msp_ohmy:

Latest posts

Back