Tree guy sayings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All we have to do is get the top out and its smooth sailing from there.

Will you do it for the wood?

Running Bowline is the only knot you need to know! (said to dad to get him all fired up lol)

It'll hold, should anyways.

This will work. In theory anyways.

This is stupid!!! Let's just cut it from the ground!!!

swinging in the tree tops all day long, rocking out his little song (sumtin like dat)
Rockin Robbin, tweet tweet, Rockin Robbin, tweetle tweet................a tweet tweet

My F-I-L sings that song everytime I go up and he is there.
So know when I do climb, on the rare occassion, that song is always in my head.

swinging in the tree tops all day long, rocking out his little song (sumtin like dat)
Rockin Robbin, tweet tweet, Rockin Robbin, tweetle tweet................a tweet tweet

My F-I-L sings that song everytime I go up and he is there.
So know when I do climb, on the rare occassion, that song is always in my head.

Well, you could crap on his car just to even things up.:laugh:

I worked for this guy WAYYYYYY back when, that would start singing Aerosmiths Back in the saddle again EVERYTIME he put his saddle on. I was at that co for almost a year, and he did it I swear, almost every day.

Boss when looking at 1/2 inch rigging line: "We've used worse. Not much worse, but worse."

That lawn doesn't look as bad as I thought it was going to look when we got done.

I cant believe I forgot this one. Boss-"WHERE NO BUCKETS BEEN BEFORE!!!!" Me-"Dont you mean where no bucket ever shouldve gone?". Often said before someone pays for a $300 winch out.

I tell everyone that works with me, short term or long, " keep in mind, you're guaranteed to get hit with something hard at least once a day" After the "hit", they wake up and pay attention. Usually happens before 10 am.

Latest posts

Back