tree ID?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeChickee

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm working on a project for school, I have to collect samples from and label 100 different types of trees and shrubs, and I found one today that I'm not sure what it is.
I've been trying to look it up, I have my MCA tree ID guide and my Dirr manual, but for some reason I can't find it- I'm assuming I'm just not looking in the right spots.
I have some pictures of the leaves and fruit (no tree, didn't have my camera with me when I got the samples) so I was wondering if someone here might be able to help me out with this?
Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks,
Vicki

berry.jpg

leaf1.jpg

hey young stockie

i remember that project from years pasts. the sample i think morus alba (white mulberry). I graduated from umass many years ago, sey hello to brian and Dr.ryan for me.
be safe and climbing higher
certified arborist in mass
licence in ct S-5516

My grandmother had a tree like that in her front yard. She said it was a vietnamese dogwood. Hope this will help you. Not 100% sure.

Since you already know the tree I will add do not sit/stand/walk or park your car/truck/boat/anything under it. :) But the fruit taste good. :)

Latest posts

Back