Tree Removal Video in AUSTRALIA!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My original thought was that it was overly dramatic but I gotta admit, man, that's pretty cool...

LOL your video's are getting so well made your going to have the need to start hiring cinematographer's,sound engineer's and makeup.But seriously great video's they are fun to watch and learn from.My favorite I believe was labeled Tahune

Another winner Ace.

Your tree work has always been top shelf but the editing and sound mixing on this video is now just as good.

Did you cut this yourself or have some professional help?

What editing software was used?

How do you rate your videos compared to your other business promotion tools? That is, do you get more work from the videos and website or more from print advertising??

:cheers:

I really enjoyed the Video, the close ups of the lines and the sounds are fantastic.
I just have to ask what was that shotgun like blast at 2:58 snapped line?
I see the guy puts his hand up after the sound as if he didn't expect it.
defiantly subscribing to your You tube channel.:cheers:

I have a very high end sound system on my PC/ entertainment system and the sounds really make the video, it sound's like the damn log is dropping on my house LOL.

a few shots in the make a tempting argument for a new addition to my little website.

Im sure them two are getting lonely on there by now.

Big Balled Tree Climbers

Last edited:
Cracking video Ace, showed this one to my kids who are difficult to impress. They watched it about 5 times in a row and then started calling their friends to watch it to. I love the disclaimer at the start. Heck I'm qualified but I don't think I would be game to try this at home - that and the lack of 300' eucs in my backyard might slow me down.:clap:

Another winner Ace.

Your tree work has always been top shelf but the editing and sound mixing on this video is now just as good.

Did you cut this yourself or have some professional help?

What editing software was used?

How do you rate your videos compared to your other business promotion tools? That is, do you get more work from the videos and website or more from print advertising??

:cheers:

Everything was done by ourselfs on a Mac laptop. My younger brother is right into computers.

The project started about 3 months ago on and off.

Most of our work is from our website and word of month. We found that printing material etc was a waste of time and money.

With Youtube, We wanted to promote the tree industry as a professional trade so people are aware of the type of skill level is required, not just going to the shop and buying a chainsaw.

ACE

Cracking video Ace, showed this one to my kids who are difficult to impress. They watched it about 5 times in a row and then started calling their friends to watch it to. I love the disclaimer at the start. Heck I'm qualified but I don't think I would be game to try this at home - that and the lack of 300' eucs in my backyard might slow me down.:clap:

Now thats a fair comment ! Its great to see that the younger generation are interested in our stuff.

ACE

Latest posts

Back