Tree Trimmers Insurence

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with over a thousand post if he doesnt realize what tools makes this job go efficiently I guess he never will.... Gotta be a troll

bought me a blade fur the trimmer, ya know those circle type blades; gunna use them for fellin trees, dont need no chains saw when I can use this

No doubt. A tree biz with no chipper? Load in a trailer and burn at home? Saw a you tube vid and scared? This guy is either trying to get us riled up or he is really stupid.
Jeff

now they is no need to call some one names now but i just don't feel like i want to mess with a chipper right now maybe sometime in the future i'll get one but right now i'm just starting out and i don't feel like i need one yet.

It's just that you are sending up a lot of red flags.

Our of curiosity, what hitch do you climb on?

Trollin, trollin, trollin. TreeCo is a-trollin.

What sized grapple are you trollin with? I like something light enough to throw a good distance but strong enough to reel in the big ones.

dh1984 There is some good advice in this thread. You strike me as a nice enough guy. Really think about what you are getting into. You don't really get to make mistakes.

dh1984 There is some good advice in this thread. You strike me as a nice enough guy. Really think about what you are getting into. You don't really get to make mistakes.

yea i know i called and i got to monday and get my policy filled out and pay for the first year and it's a 5 mil policy. and it's like $1027.32 a year with CIG insurance. and decied to go with the year to year policy because it's a lot cheaper then month to month.but i'm just going to trim and cut around town here where i live and hopefully when i get big enough and hire more fellers to work then go to other countys and do trims and cutting in.and then hopfully i got to thinking if i had a chipper and a chipper truck i might be a whole lot better off and easier on my workers.

yea i know i called and i got to monday and get my policy filled out and pay for the first year and it's a 5 mil policy. and it's like $1027.32 a year with CIG insurance. and decied to go with the year to year policy because it's a lot cheaper then month to month.but i'm just going to trim and cut around town here where i live and hopefully when i get big enough and hire more fellers to work then go to other countys and do trims and cutting in.and then hopfully i got to thinking if i had a chipper and a chipper truck i might be a whole lot better off and easier on my workers.

Kinda think you missed my point DH. Good luck.

no i understand your point.to not start a business.and i might just go and see if i can find a job with tree company first.and then see if i want to start my one then.

Latest posts

Back