Trim to bid, or bid to trim?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I am in the northern part. Just because a company buys another company, doesn't mean they are the same caliber. Arborwel bought Stay-Green and because Arborwell is accredited, doesn't mean much if it is just a paper transfer. I go for my CTSP in on April 27 and 28th. But we did it on our own and not by a company buying us out and posing it's credits on to us. Tough times brings out some angry losers that have a couple years of book learning and wondering why they are not as successful as they think they should be. We have 6 ISA Cert. Arborists on staff and Arborwell does not in our neck of the woods, they don't. In another month we will be accredited, then what? Like I said, I have been here a long time and sometimes that can make for enemies that are jealous and young and in it for the money rather than the care of the clients and their trees.
Jeff:)

Nah, I am in the northern part. Just because a company buys another company, doesn't mean they are the same caliber. Arborwel bought Stay-Green and because Arborwell is accredited, doesn't mean much if it is just a paper transfer. I go for my CTSP in on April 27 and 28th. But we did it on our own and not by a company buying us out and posing it's credits on to us. Tough times brings out some angry losers that have a couple years of book learning and wondering why they are not as successful as they think they should be. We have 6 ISA Cert. Arborists on staff and Arborwell does not in our neck of the woods, they don't. In another month we will be accredited, then what? Like I said, I have been here a long time and sometimes that can make for enemies that are jealous and young and in it for the money rather than the care of the clients and their trees.
Jeff:)

I wonder how the people you are making these comments about would respond if you said this to them. I'll bet, JeffLovstrom, that you are not as "by the book" as you lead on to be. I'm going to ask around about you some more and dig up some dirt on your company. Let's see if you are as legitimate at you claim to be. I'll actually start off by emailing these posts to Butch. I see his email is available on Arborwell's website. Let's see how your slander comes across. And maybe he'll know who this Adam person is you referred to. I'll send your comments about him his way as well. I'll keep you posted.

Is everyone on this site as undisciplined and out of control as JeffLovstrom? If so...this site is not as reputable as my friend had led me to believe.

I wonder how the people you are making these comments about would respond if you said this to them. I'll bet, JeffLovstrom, that you are not as "by the book" as you lead on to be. I'm going to ask around about you some more and dig up some dirt on your company. Let's see if you are as legitimate at you claim to be. I'll actually start off by emailing these posts to Butch. I see his email is available on Arborwell's website. Let's see how your slander comes across. And maybe he'll know who this Adam person is you referred to. I'll send your comments about him his way as well. I'll keep you posted.

Is everyone on this site as undisciplined and out of control as JeffLovstrom? If so...this site is not as reputable as my friend had led me to believe.

I can't say for everybody but I am.

Hey, you got a picture of Jeff? Hell, I lost his web address, let me have it. I gotta see this.

Legit_Arborist is a catchy name...just like your name and many others in here. Legit = Legitimate.

go to www.urbantreecare.com and you'll find the pic you're looking for. You'll need to search the site for it. Happy trails.:monkey:

Really wasn't that hard to do, just went to his profile and there it was. Anyway I have a feeling Slayer really did call Jeff a few time didn't you Slayer you sick bastard. :greenchainsaw:

Don't worry Jeff, its not that bad, they can fix ugly now anyway, espcially out there.

Nice site too. I saw what they said about you. What kind of money would you pay me?

Ooohhh,

Legit_Arborist is a catchy name...just like your name and many others in here. Legit = Legitimate.

go to www.urbantreecare.com and you'll find the pic you're looking for. You'll need to search the site for it. Happy trails.:monkey:

.....legitimate? It's a good thing you came by because we argue about this all the time. How do you know when you're legitimate? ISA, TCIA, OHSA, ANSI, UAA, BBB, SMA, accreditation? How 'bout just a chainsaw and insurance? You gotta fill us in.

.....legitimate? It's a good thing you came by because we argue about this all the time. How do you know when you're legitimate? ISA, TCIA, OHSA, ANSI, UAA, BBB, SMA, accreditation? How 'bout just a chainsaw and insurance? You gotta fill us in.

All of that plus the rectal implant.

hey, what is the matter with you anyway? This is America, ligitamacy went out the window a long time ago.:)

I have to admit that I set back and giggle myself silly when all the banter about who is more legit gets going around here.

I find it highly entertaining... :hmm3grin2orange:

Don't worry Jeff, its not that bad, they can fix ugly now anyway, espcially out there.

Nice site too. I saw what they said about you. What kind of money would you pay me?

Yeah I saw him too lol it seems he has a face that looks ticked they like those in management. I once knew a guy that was hired for that look but he was merely a teddy bear in disguise. To be honest if they have the Hollywood look I would feel they had not been aloft. I have seen some in these big companies imo that never climbed enough or at all:rolleyes: Don't worry Jeff you ain't have as ugly as I and ozark :hmm3grin2orange:

Just Don't come to the Ozarks have to put a whoopin on your azz!
We are not certified here we are certifiable.LOL:crazy1:

...not so much about the "whoopin" part unless there is a need, but we are certifiable...pieces of paper on a wall or info in an inflated database doesn't mean much to a multitude of 'good 'ol boys' when they hear word of mouth...The legal battles being set up like chess tournaments on this thread would seem to lend credence to simplicity...
The meek just need wait for the greedy to litigate themselves into oblivion, then we shall inherit the earth, fashioning jokes about what seemed so important just yesterday...

...not so much about the "whoopin" part unless there is a need, but we are certifiable...pieces of paper on a wall or info in an inflated database doesn't mean much to a multitude of 'good 'ol boys' when they hear word of mouth...The legal battles being set up like chess tournaments on this thread would seem to lend credence to simplicity...
The meek just need wait for the greedy to litigate themselves into oblivion, then we shall inherit the earth, fashioning jokes about what seemed so important just yesterday...

I grew up in the swamps of Florida and I took "The man of the Ozarks" to be quite witty and all in jest. I have no idea what you are saying.:)
Jeff

Back