Truck Saw Boxes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillweed

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
This guy in my lot has an excellent set-up on his truck. Check out his tool boxes. He has it rigged to store all his saws, including pole saws and ladders.

Where do you put your rakes? There is so much stuff we have to haul, (climbing gear, rakes, dollies, saws, gas, oil, tarps, pole saws, ropes, water, ladders, garbage cans). I have a quad cab international chip truck. The back seat is for saws. Need more room!009.jpg 011.jpg

Rakes go in a rack between the cab and bed. Basically just 2 inch pipe that u slide the rake into

we throw all our **** in the back on top of the chips and have to unload it before chipping, before dumping..at the beginning of the day,,at the end of the day..and at every single customers house..GD i wish we had that storage box on our truck and clamps on the sides for the GD ladder..LOL

Rakes, shovels, pole snips, power pruner, tarp, cones and fuel cans on the chipper, signs, climbing and rigging gear in the truck, ladder on roof

All our cones, rakes, brooms, and shovel go on racks built onto the chippers. Trash can gets thrown in the back with the chips as usually does the blower also since we use the Stihl Kombis which are big. Pole tools either go in the chase pickup truck, on top of the chips in a dump truck, or in the special compartment on our bucket truck. Fuel and oil go in side boxes on the trucks. There's plenty of room in boxes on the bucket truck for climbing gear and several saws, but we usually take a chase pickup along with the F45o dumps to haul gear and logs on 3 man crews. We rarely use ladders but it goes in the chase truck if we do.

Latest posts

Back