• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Trying again - Pioneer P40 w/ full wrap PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echoshawn

....Beer is good.....
Reaction score
Trying this again.
Nice, complete, and correct Pioneer P40 with full wrap.
Saw starts and runs. You may remember it has a throttle spring issue, that will be remedied this Saturday.
130# compression cold.
Nothing broken or missing, other than some paint and the decals.
It's all there.
$150 shipped lower 48 only, PayPal only please.
Will entertain reasonable offers.

Attachments

• IMG_0395_zpsiqmppqes.jpg
    IMG_0395_zpsiqmppqes.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0400_zpsbmi7jooc.jpg
    IMG_0400_zpsbmi7jooc.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0397_zpsluzgy4oq.jpg
    IMG_0397_zpsluzgy4oq.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0398_zpsadzlvyja.jpg
    IMG_0398_zpsadzlvyja.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0399_zpsf2tib8rj.jpg
    IMG_0399_zpsf2tib8rj.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0396_zpsae940nzo.jpg
    IMG_0396_zpsae940nzo.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 50
my buddy has the p42hp and it is a horse of a saw will outcut a 044 im wondering how much difference there is between the 2

im so tempted im wondering what bar mounting id need to order or get

im so tempted im wondering what bar mounting id need to order or get
Pioneer mount is unique. I know husky large mount will work with minimal modifications.
I have a bar that might work. If it does fit I'll throw it in for another $40 shipped

i learned long time ago if good deal pull trigger quick usually someone else will buy it out before you

lol one time i saw a rider in bulletin board for sale and called about it . the guy said he had someone coming to look at it but i was 2nd in line ,so i called my buddy and talked to him and he was out looking at a rider so i knew it was the one i called about . i let him make the deal then bring it home and paid him what he gave for it lol gotta be quick

Latest posts

Back