TSC demo days :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephieDoll

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Got the flier today and good for the 14th thru the 18th. $100 off the 22T & 35T Huskee makeing them $999 and $1599 plus lots of other goodies. Hoping to stop by and use their 30 price guarantee for mine.

TSC use to have a demo day on the logsplitters around here. They had a deal going that is you could bring in a piece of wood the big Husky splitter couldn't split, you would get a free axe. Well, they stopped doing that because one old timer brought in a piece it just couldn't get through....

a gnarled elm?

a big old twisted piece of oak?

neither.... it was a toothpick!

TSC use to have a demo day on the logsplitters around here. They had a deal going that is you could bring in a piece of wood the big Husky splitter couldn't split, you would get a free axe. Well, they stopped doing that because one old timer brought in a piece it just couldn't get through....

a gnarled elm?

LMAO! That's great!! wish I could think of doing something like that! haha bet that old man walked away smiling with a new axe in hand and a toothpick in his mouth

a gnarled elm?

Yup, don't mess with old people. :)

Kevin

Bar oil is also on sale for $5.

Thanks. I'm down to my last quart. I bought a 22 T Huskee from them last week. I really like it. I had a 40 minute/35 mile commute home, so I took everyone's advice and threw it in the back of a pick up to drive home. The wheels seem more useful to drive it to the neighbors as opposed to ANY highway driving.

Thanks. I'm down to my last quart. I bought a 22 T Huskee from them last week. I really like it. I had a 40 minute/35 mile commute home, so I took everyone's advice and threw it in the back of a pick up to drive home. The wheels seem more useful to drive it to the neighbors as opposed to ANY highway driving.

when I bought mine, I only had a 10 mile trip home, but about 4 miles of it is high-speed highway so I stuck it in the bed also... talk about a P.I.A gettin that thing in there though! I vowed to never have to put it in there again. lol

Just got back from TSC with the $100 differance between what I paid and the new sale price. Sure easy to work with those folks. We took mine home in the pick-up and it wasn't a problem loading it at all. Of course we have an Eagle lift on the back :)

Just got back from TSC with the $100 differance between what I paid and the new sale price. Sure easy to work with those folks. We took mine home in the pick-up and it wasn't a problem loading it at all. Of course we have an Eagle lift on the back :)

Now THAT woulda been nice.. lol when I loaded mine up, it was me, my best friend and the guy working at tsc that night... when we got it home it was just me and him and a case of beer. lmao

The TSC in Hagerstown had a really cool welded platform that you used in conjunction with a forklift. They put it right in the back in less than a minute. Getting t off was another story. That thing is heavy even with wheels to assist you.

Thanks for posting the sale.
The Wife bought me the 35 ton a couple of weeks ago for my birthday.
I really like it, it has split everything, even knotty oak.
They are selling for $1799 at the TSC by us.
This saved us $200.
Thanks again,

Rich

Back