Tsumara bar - white vs silver

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If white like meaning this. Those are light weight bars. The silver is soild bars.

They also have a black insert light weight even lighter.
Thanks. They both look solid though
2B9dTtAl.jpg

YfJ5dvVl.jpg

I have 20-25 tsumura bars
Six of them the so called light bars with the oval cutouts that aren't much lighter than the solid bars.
I have never seen a white bar
Unless I'm wrong that Is the same bar photographed differently.
Thanks. They both look solid though
2B9dTtAl.jpg

YfJ5dvVl.jpg
V

Yeah basically I’m looking at two different suppliers - one sells silver one sells white. As far as I can tell they’re the same but I’d like to know first. White is $15 cheaper
I believe it’s just the lighting in the picture. They are all silver

I have 20-25 tsumura bars
Six of them the so called light bars with the oval cutouts that aren't much lighter than the solid bars.
I have never seen a white bar
Unless I'm wrong that Is the same bar photographed differently.

V
Hmm you may well be right - if photographed in a white enclosure it would look white. I can only see white bars in the Tsumara catalogue so maybe that’s what’s happened
20" anything gonna be light on a 064
Not for the woods I cut - it’s perfect. It’s on its third bar now. Got a 28” but rarely use it, that’s where the 090 comes in. I don’t know anyone running bigger than 20” on an MS660 in the local region

Hmm you may well be right - if photographed in a white enclosure it would look white. I can only see white bars in the Tsumara catalogue so maybe that’s what’s happened

Not for the woods I cut - it’s perfect. It’s on its third bar now. Got a 28” but rarely use it, that’s where the 090 comes in. I don’t know anyone running bigger than 20” on an MS660 in the local region

didnt notice where yer at
my 066 has 32
softwoods here

Latest posts

Back