• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Tuned Pipe for Husky 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of hour meter are you using on that saw?
I just go by tank to tank, which lasts about 35 minutes which is about 11 trees an hour, felled and blocked, but if you lean the saw out just a tad you can get about 13 stems an hr.
I got smart and charge by the tank now, but I dont fill it up. Lol

In the morning and at night it gets so cold here it can freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

That funky monkey.

03brass-monkey.jpg

In some ways, I want to say the DD, because it saw the most use. KD made a fast one for me too and I built one that wasnt too far behind them. The EHP was clearly faster, but it ran on nitro.
The DD 346 just smartened up 150 10", 80' white poplar, felled, blocked and limbed in exactly 14 hrs.
John
what numbers did you and ken put in your 346 for a recipe?

what numbers did you and ken put in your 346 for a recipe?
Glad you asked, because it made me go look for my book of figures.
The KD numbers are as follows:
Intake stock 130 - 50mm
Intake mod 170- 54mm

Ex stock 156 degrees - 23.7 mm
Ex mod 168 - 20.5 mm

Transfers stock 122 - 27.5 mm
Tranfers mod ? 26.8 mm
Thanks for asking, Ken wouldn't mind. Wether the base and piston were turned I down, I dont know as I'm not that articulate nor do I recall anymore. Lol
John

Yah...
I have a dvd of it somewere. That was a blast!!! Got to run a nitro 346. I think it was a plunge then up and down... I took third place with a borrowed saw. but I beat Tommy!!
I'll try to hunt down that dvd
Steve
What I remember most was Dennis Cahoon's hot lookin wife. Lol

Are you over 30? Lol, I have pics of her somewhere. If Dennis wasn't such a cull, he would be posting, but it seems he gave us all the flick, just like a booger right off the end of his finger! Lol
Oh yeah well over 30.sorry i just like pictures.:laughing: gotta look over me i'm the resident horn dog.

Latest posts

Back