Twitch N Split Processor CHEAP MONEY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love that saw mount from the first clip, Dolmar 7900??, quick easy setup most of us could throw together with scrap lying around. His feed table looks very efficient. The second clip is just awesome, what do you think, 2 cord per hr.?

hi every body I just registered on here I also am looking at cable winch type firewood processers and just got done talking to the maker of twich n plit 2 days ago he seems like a good guy to deal with and I like the log straightner the wallinstien and others don't have that and he got the idea from the chomper and it will help a lot for laber down time of having to move the other end of a log with a cant hook or bob cat. he claims that it will cut about the same speed as the hyd ram is traveling back but a auto cycle would be nice and more convenient but im sure he would put one on if you asked for it the price he told me was 8600 for the machine verses the walenstien with 22 gal pump 22 inch ram would be around 12000 or a little more . I have two problems I am in mn 1650 mi away from maine and the shipping would kill me .I wish the walinstien would have that have the log mover. I cant buy any firewood proc until I sell my 128 moble dimension saw 1982 model in very good condition with all new bearings on edger shaft and complete set of extra replacement bearings for edger it need one bearing on the main shaft I haven't got the far along yet but will not sell it until its fixed which will be about 6 wks or so don't have time right now to do it so if anybody is interested in my moble dimension post on here and your name and ph no I will call you have a nice day

Back