Ugly rumor?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't matter. Italy is becoming China minor.
Italian engineering can certainly use the help.
Don't know what the impact on the piston biz will be, but that mixture should produce dangerously beautiful women.

The Italians still make Ducati bike and Ferrari autos, some of the finest firearms too

The Italians still make Ducati bike and Ferrari autos, some of the finest firearms too

The bike....unreliable and they only still exists because the FIA feels sorry for them.
They get special special treatment much like HD did/does.

Ferrari.....has had some real clunkers and is basically surviving on their senior citizen reputation. They're a "Field horse" in F-1 now

And if my life depended on a firearm, and the only choice was "Made in Italy", I'd use a rock.
Sorry. It had to be said LOL.

China has its faults for sure. But their ability to manufacture precision products is world class. Manufacturers spec cheap **** to dump on the public and its very easy to blame China. Proving a piston and/or cylinder was defective is a hard sell. To say the least.

Tecomec is out of the P/C business, supposedly. Any P/C stock you see is old stock, dodgey in some cases.

Meteor, meh. Cylinders are junk, pistons are typically decent.

If it is not OEM, it better be cheap. If an AM piston is fifty percent of OEM, going to use OEM if it is available. AM should focus more on the unavailable. Not many AM cylinder sets that I would be willing to spend more than $60.00 for the set. There are some exceptions, 090 cylinders for example, I spend a bit more than $60.00 for the AM set.

Folks that get excited about Taiwan versus China, just stop.

And if my life depended on a firearm, and the only choice was "Made in Italy", I'd use a rock.

I have several high grade Italian Perazzi shotguns that have served me well for several decades, and I can say they do make some nice firearms.
The Beretta M92 9mm just isn't one of them.

The bike....unreliable and they only still exists because the FIA feels sorry for them.

Ferrari.....has had some real clunkers and is basically surviving on their senior citizen reputation. They're a "Field horse" in F-1 now

China has its faults for sure. But their ability to manufacture precision products is world class. Manufacturers spec cheap **** to dump on the public and its very easy to blame China. Proving a piston and/or cylinder was defective is a hard sell. To say the least.
I wouldn't say world class, id say their ability to copy someone else's work is par and tolerance stacking is a thing that exists

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

umberti has been doing guns since the 1500s, pedersoli makes some of the finest BP guns

If You like Chi-Com crap so be it, we are in America.

I have several high grade Italian Perazzi shotguns that have served me well for several decades, and I can say they do make some nice firearms.
The Beretta M92 9mm just isn't one of them.
Friend let me shoot a round of trap with his $10,000+ one, case was a piece of fine furniture, shotgun was unbelievable, two sets of barrels, over and under. He shot with my 870 trap rag.

umberti has been doing guns since the 1500s, pedersoli makes some of the finest BP guns

If You like Chi-Com crap so be it, we are in America.

The best of anything is based on opinion.
So spare me you pseudo patriotism.
Remember, China invented gunpowder. Around the 10th century.

Latest posts

Back