Unidentified Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doh! I forgot to add the photos... sorry. My bad. I swear that this is a REAL bridge though!

This is from Brooklyn in Dumbo:

View attachment 793574

And this is from Lower Manhattan:

View attachment 793575

And the 'official' 2222 bridge serial/model # for verification on the original bricks:

View attachment 793576

Gott'a have that serial number for verification. I mean, would I lie to you? No! This is the real deal!

As for Dumbo, this is in no way to be a slam against the OP here... no! I swear it (fingers crossed). DUMBO is a real hood in Brooklyn. It stands for Down Under (the) Manhattan Bridge Overpass. You can google it. See? I am a bona fide bridge investment broker. I would never scam anyone here! You can trust me! Note that this is not new, and it is listed as a "well used bridge". Investment inquiries welcome! Get in now guys! This is the ground floor opportunity!
Shipping quote to zip 22222?

Shipping quote to zip 22222?

Arlington, VA? Sorry, we do not ship there. That is five 2's. FIVE TWOS! We only ship to 02222, which is to Boston, MA. FOUR TWOS! Four 2's only! We will not be distracting or inflating this thread with five twos! Or discounting it with three 2's. Or any other Stihl serial/model numbers! The OP was quite clear about this issue multiple times in this thread. FOUR 2's ONLY! His saw and serial number and model series number was: 2222, and only 2222. Nothing else is relevant. You will be assimilated! You will comply!

Angel-Number-2222.jpg

The number 2 has always been spiritually significant. It is the universal number for poop. Also known as poo, shyte, a bowel movement, fecal matter, the stinky stuff in diapers, the stuff that runs in sewers, and the crap that comes out of your ass. Now to repeat the number 2 out to 2222, and that is 2 + 2 + 2 + 2, which is also mathematically written out as 4 x 2, or four times the poop! So you could say that this serial number 2222 is poop poop poop poop! Or poop with a lot of extra poop.

Latest posts

Back