Univent 75cc "Fire Storm" Pro Chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max2cam

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I notice that Bailey's offers a chainsaw "brand" that I've never encountered before: a Univent 75cc Fire Storm Pro Chainsaw. Great name and it's supposed to use 20% less gas and produce 20% more horsepower than stock, altho it doesn't say in this case what stock is. Almost sounds like a custom saw, so apparently it's not just a re-badged Bumble Bee. Anyone bought one of these saws or know more about them? Where is it made?

Looks like a rebadged husky to me. I heard that husky was mad at baileys over the whole deal. Something about the univent saws having husky part numbers. This is not confirmed though, just something I heard.

AS far as I know, it is the 75cc version of the 372xp.

Power claim is the same, not "20% more".

Last edited:
Sawtroll, do you know if the 372xpw(75cc) shares the same cylinder as the 375k saw?

i have heard they have different part numbers...... but i wonder if its the same. only because i have heard the 372xpw doesnt rev like the 372xp and makes torque down low.....

Serg

Sawtroll, do you know if the 372xpw(75cc) shares the same cylinder as the 375k saw?

i have heard they have different part numbers...... but i wonder if its the same. only because i have heard the 372xpw doesnt rev like the 372xp and makes torque down low.....

Serg

The porting is different - the saw engine makes more power, but I suspect the "k" engine has more low end torque.

Back