Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always beautiful,,,
I was on the USS Anchorage LSD 36 stationed here when I was in,, your son must love it here,,
Jeff :cheers:
Good to hear from ya brother. Glad to hear everything is well for ya. Son is having a blast out there...he loves it. He loves working those F-18 Super Hornets. He's a lady killer, just hope he don't get into any nutz deep problems...lol. You can certainly understand that.

See now why my front door is of no use..?? The scopes have gotta have a home. That little piss poor foyer is just big enough to handle them. Gotta do whatcha gotta do I 'spose. Keep looking up guys and gals...and really ponder what else is out there. It's a cool deal checking out the rocks that we can see...but the galaxies, the nebulas, star systems that are sooo far away...too cool. Would love to have you folks here, checking this stuff out. It's amazing the shots I get of Jupiter, Saturn, with their moons, Mars, etc, much less our moon. I can get ya inside craters on the moon, with the right combination of Barlows and lenses.
View attachment 504920

the arrowheads display is really nice, too USMC!

the arrowheads display is really nice, too USMC!
Thank you Bl...we had some awesome grounds, outta thousands of acres to hunt...like anyone else, you eventually figure out the Motherlode and the Otherlode to hone in on. Hunt the same grounds over and over again...all it took was a rain to expose the new spoils. Without tractors and rain, none of this would've been possible.

Thank you Bl...we had some awesome grounds, outta thousands of acres to hunt...like anyone else, you eventually figure out the Motherlode and the Otherlode to hone in on. Hunt the same grounds over and over again...all it took was a rain to expose the new spoils. Without tractors and rain, none of this would've been possible.

exciting to find such a specimen. and by your displays you have found many. each one handmade... with care... each piece of the serrated edge... so carefully planned for and executed... man on the hunt... or for protection. incredible examples of creativity and application there of ~

exciting to find such a specimen. and by your displays you have found many. each one handmade... with care... each piece of the serrated edge... so carefully planned for and executed... man on the hunt... or for protection. incredible examples of creativity and application there of ~
These points are thousands of yrs old...to find something that was hand crafted by a human set of hands, is awesome. What I've got in cases now don't make a scratch with what I have boxed up.

something don't foot and tic to me... the 'homeowner' shows no interest in his offers or services... yet he returns to do some work on the property... and his past work is on par such that the insurance company recommends him?...

the cops been called out on him twice? omg, twice? why twice? wasn't once enuff? and he is there, 'home owner' has to dash off to ck whatz up... but has plenty of time to send off a post first... :laughing:

really now! ~
All of the answered are in the first 13 pages of this thread. However, comprehension is key.

there I think I got all of them, if not, please let me know... deleted my posts to this thread... well, other than USMC and arrowheads, etc.

I am backing up. aside from some personal issues... I think there is more than enuff reason to side with 'the homeowner'. I think 'the homeowner's' gripes are at the least... valid, based upon the statements made. and the pictures posted. if no work order was given, and all that took place... imo, it is beyond comprehension to gustimate how it could have happened by 'the contractor' all that 'work' 'the homeowner' has posted... 'and never contracted for'.

thank you lone wolf for pointing it out to me. based upon ur post I went back post by post... but dint expect to see the pix I saw.

there I think I got all of them, if not, please let me know... deleted my posts to this thread.

I am backing up. aside from some personal issues... I think there is more than enuff reason to side with 'the homeowner'. I think 'the homeowner's' gripes are at the least... valid, based up the statements made. and the pictures posted. if no work order was given, and all that took place... imo, it is beyond comprehension to gustimate how it could have happened by 'the contractor' all that 'work' 'the homeowner' has posted... 'and never contracted for'.

thank you lone wolf for pointing it out to me. based upon ur post I went back post by post... but dint expect to see the pix I saw.
OK cool man , I thought you were just avoiding that fact . It is a believable story. I see nothing that jumps out and tells me otherwise.

Wow, I go outta town to work for three days and this thread has grown like Crazy, I hope the weirdo hasn't bothered you anymore.
It's no Good Morning thread but it has been lively. If you look far enough back you will find some interesting pictures little Ms TN Girl posted for your viewing pleasure.

It's no Good Morning thread but it has been lively. If you look far enough back you will find some interesting pictures little Ms TN Girl posted for your viewing pleasure.
Can ya give us some specific post numbers...damn all this huntin' stuff, lol.

I think TN Gal is gone fellas...Juss' sayin'.

Yes, she's gone. She even PM'd me to thank me for the kindness, but that BL's post just went too far. I'm glad to see he looked at everything closely and saw that, from what we can gather from only one side of the story, that she certainly seemed to be in the right. I wish we could contact her and bring her back. She seemed like such a great addition - very witty!

Well, at least SS is back, and that's a good sign. :rock: How are those teeth working out for you? :happy:

Yes, she's gone. She even PM'd me to thank me for the kindness, but that BL's post just went too far. I'm glad to see he looked at everything closely and saw that, from what we can gather from only one side of the story, that she certainly seemed to be in the right. I wish we could contact her and bring her back. She seemed like such a great addition - very witty!

Well, at least SS is back, and that's a good sign. :rock: How are those teeth working out for you? :happy:
Gots me some store bought teef now.

Back