Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The absolute loudest stadium I have ever heard was in Knoxville ,TN...Those Vols know how to do it. I have several relatives who live in the fine state of TN...when it comes to partying, the Vols know exactly how to do it. The big T will wreak havoc, I believe, as well as UGA, this year in the SEC. Butch Davis has done a helluva job in TN recruiting-wise..it took him a few yrs...we shall see!! And Kirby Smart will bring the latest, greatest talent, to Athens, GA. The Dawgs and the Vols now...are gonna roll!!!

Hi,
Okay, who are you and what have you done with the real Dr. Pee? You finally Got It! :happybanana:Well, almost anyway.

The Doctor is off dealing with matters of, uh, um, less importance and while He did not view your thong picture because He would be forced to prescribe euthanasia He does admit that it proves His point and feels sorry for any bananas that were harmed by you.

Hi,

The Doctor is off dealing with matters of, uh, um, less importance and while He did not view your thong picture because He would be forced to prescribe euthanasia He does admit that it proves His point and feels sorry for any bananas that were harmed by you.
Why the capital "H's?" Does he think he is god?
:rolleyes:

OK, I've got a solution for you. It requires a bit of work and one uncomfortable deal, but it turns out all right in the end:

Sue the ape for all you can get.
Then sue your insurance company for ten times that amount.
Take all that money, put it in an off-shore account and marry Dr. Pee. Take out a huge life insurance policy on him and then poison him.
Move to Hawaii and enjoy a life of ease and peace. Be sure to learn the ukelele.
Be sure to send me an annual gift of a few thousand.
:laugh:

That is what I would do,,,,
Jeff

Hi,

Damn Doc...and here I was thinking I'm a hardcore fella at times on folks here...change up just a little brother. I think TN gal is probably a welcome sight, to the site. Ain't seen none of those 'provacative' pics, but I think galfriend can hold her own...Juss sayin'.,,.

Damn Doc...and here I was thinking I'm a hardcore fella at times on folks here...change up just a little brother. I think TN gal is probably a welcome sight, to the site. Ain't seen none of those 'provacative' pics, but I think galfriend can hold her own...Juss sayin'.,,.

You need to learn to spell,,,,
I mean you need to learn 'Grammar,,,
Jeff,,,,,:cool:

You need to learn to spell,,,,
I mean you need to learn 'Grammar,,,
Jeff,,,,,:cool:
My son is stationed aboard the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier, based outta your neck of the woods. Have an Aunt/Uncle who live in San Bernardino. How's everything on the west coast going for ya?

View attachment 504739 View attachment 504739
Damnit...I thought you might be an Astro kinda gal...this changes everything. ;)

As far as the one gun cabinet goes...for your perusing pleasure...
View attachment 504739

Nice. I once had a gun case similar to that with 12 guns I was proud of, some of them heirlooms. Then one night a guy came and emptied it, also my wife's jewelry cabinet. So I went shopping for a gun safe and the salesman said, "You what? You can't keep guns in a cabinet anymore, not in this day and age." I thanked him for the late advice and purchased a big safe. Turning in the serial numbers to the police meant nothing, nary a trace was found. I know who the thief is but it is a local money name and the authorities shy from them.

Nice. I once had a gun case similar to that with 12 guns I was proud of, some of them heirlooms. Then one night a guy came and emptied it, also my wife's jewelry cabinet. So I went shopping for a gun safe and the salesman said, "You what? You can't keep guns in a cabinet anymore, not in this day and age." I thanked him for the late advice and purchased a big safe. Turning in the serial numbers to the police meant nothing, nary a trace was found. I know who the thief is but it is a local money name and the authorities shy from them.
Damn...that's sad my man.

I'd like your opinions on something...

I had a guy come out yesterday to give me an estimate on taking down the holly tree and a pecan tree.
We also discussed cleaning up other small stuff like privet and red buds.

To make a long story short (because I tried to post the detailed version 10 minutes ago and it disappeared! ), he called me back this morning and asked if I "wanted to discuss business." I said sure, but told him the cost for taking down the trees isn't in my budget at this time (he had said doing the other work was contingent on him taking down the trees.)

We were back an forth about what was included in the price and at one point I told him I would make a detailed list so I know what work will be done for what price.
he says to me, "You're a good looking woman. I want to help you out. I can do "a lot" of it for $300 to $400."

I had to bite my tongue and not say, "Thank god I'm not butt-ugly, or you'd rob me blind?"

Then he says, "Don't wear your boxer shorts when we come out, or we won't get any work done."
WTF?
I know I look good for my age, but I also know I'm not what I used to be.
I am also a professional and was dressed for work when he was here.

He said he would call me back today around noon to set up a time to come out.
I'm thinking no friggin way.

What should I say to this guy when he calls back?

Btw, there aren't a lot of other options around here... which is why I'm considering buying a chain saw. :cool:
I will do anything you want for nothing, including cutting your trees and taking away all the brush.

Latest posts

Back