Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate it bro...I'd love to turn ya onto some of the finest point hunting ya ever seen. One of the best things about is, you're out in the middle of nowhere...no cars, no traffic, no nuthin'...and no mouths running. It's a damn good time bro. And the grillin' is the cats meow...let it go lo and slow...plenty of cold ones...ya really can't ask for more. Peacefull and nothing but bliss, leaving this azz whole world we live in, for a damn good day.

Appreciate it bro...I'd love to turn ya onto some of the finest point hunting ya ever seen. One of the best things about is, you're out in the middle of nowhere...no cars, no traffic, no nuthin'...and no mouths running. It's a damn good time bro. And the grillin' is the cats meow...let it go lo and slow...plenty of cold ones...ya really can't ask for more. Peacefull and nothing but bliss, leaving this azz whole world we live in, for a damn good day.
Lets do it!

Lets do it!
All ya gotta do is hit I-75 South...if I aint working the wknd of, sometimes I have zero choice based on planes getting outta here by deadline time, and I ain't TDY...lets do it!! You'll luv it...bring the entire crew if ya can. The kids go crazy about huntin' them.

I assume your question is??...my main work bench...this is where the 'operating room' is in my shop...to work on everything. I keep a healthy stock of standard as well as metric bolts, machine screws, washers of any type, nuts of several types, etc, etc. The black box, so to speak, in the center, is a soldering/re-work station with a heat gun. I outsource zero mechanical nor electrical problems...I curb a dollar any way I can. It's not hard, juss gotta know how to troubleshoot **** with a little common sense, and a voltmeter if it's electrical. The problem will eventually show itself...men folk, you as well, will certainly understand my point in this.
View attachment 504748
And SO neat and orderly - I'm impressed!
"...I curb a dollar any way I can."
:laughing: ...yeah, gotta save enough to support your astro addiction!

Well, this thread has drifted into more erudite areas. I'm glad USMC posted a better pic of the gun cabinet - I was going to ask for one. The arrowheads are pretty awesome too. Looks like USMC isn't the brainless jar-head that I assumed he was. Glad to be corrected about him.

But TNTreeHugger is wonderful. What a great addition to the site. Come on over to the Off-Topic forum once in a while. We could use a bit of class over there. :cheers:

Well, this thread has drifted into more erudite areas. I'm glad USMC posted a better pic of the gun cabinet - I was going to ask for one. The arrowheads are pretty awesome too. Looks like USMC isn't the brainless jar-head that I assumed he was. Glad to be corrected about him.

But TNTreeHugger is wonderful. What a great addition to the site. Come on over to the Off-Topic forum once in a while. We could use a bit of class over there. :cheers:
Stache...you damn Dawg...I hope you support the Bull Dawgs... We gonna get to SEC Powerhouse status when Kirby takes the field this yr. You keep working on that Bakers Dozen deal ya got going on...Don't you fret my man, I'll keep little Southern Belle well in check. Lol. I appreciate the comments on the arrowheads....if ya through mid-Ga, bring the whole gang...we'll have a blast hunting these things made by human hands, thousands of yrs ago.

I don't know what to say - and that doesn't happen often. :bowdown:
Thank you, so much, for the compliment and the invitation. Now that I've tested the water here, I guess it's time to paddle out a bit further. :)

Stache...you damn Dawg...I hope you support the Bull Dawgs... We gonna get to SEC Powerhouse status when Kirby takes the field this yr. You keep working on that Bakers Dozen deal ya got going on...Don't you fret my man, I'll keep little Southern Belle well in check. Lol. I appreciate the comments on the arrowheads....if ya through mid-Ga, bring the whole gang...we'll have a blast hunting these things made by human hands, thousands of yrs ago.
GO DAWGS!!!!

Back