UNREAL chainsaw restore video, must see

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched that last night and it was so mesmerizing I watched it a few times today and it was so beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Watched that last night! Amazing how that process went, definitely felt his frustration with the recoil spring. I've had a few of those escape before and spent hours trying to get them wound back up and in their housing, never tried the zip ties. Just curious if the piston was made for that saw or if he was able to find one from a different application that worked?

Cool video. How did the muffler end up with all that crap in it? Anyone know? It looked like a shovelful of dirt.
Mud wasps?

Wonderful job. I don't know that I would have the patience for that.

I wonder what oil and what ratio he used for that old saw.
flame_suit_on.png

this is absolutely amazing to be able to vid document all steps, I watched the whole thing and my attention span is terrible :) kudos to
Will Matthews

If this guy is on this site I wish to say to you

Amazing job!

That was indeed fun to watch. I’m envious. I would have forgotten how to put it back together. Probably why I have many boxes of parts around here. Lol

That was indeed fun to watch. I’m envious. I would have forgotten how to put it back together. Probably why I have many boxes of parts around here. Lol
I do believe we think alike.. How can I find anything if it's not laying out in the open.

Watched that last night! Amazing how that process went, definitely felt his frustration with the recoil spring. I've had a few of those escape before and spent hours trying to get them wound back up and in their housing, never tried the zip ties. Just curious if the piston was made for that saw or if he was able to find one from a different application that worked?
He said he had the cylinder bored to fit the new piston...

Latest posts

Back