Updates of Walton!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Poppet

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I got some more pics of Walton finally! It's been crazy hot here, so haven't been workin' on him much! The pics I posted before were of him all together, now he's a "saw in a box"! Haha! I got a pic of the flywheel on the saw before I touched it and a pic of the flywheel all shiny and new looking after I got my hands on it! Also, a pic of the clutch after I cleaned it all up! Hope you all enjoy the Homelite experience with me! Take care all for now! :) -Michelle

Hi everyone! I got some more pics of Walton finally! It's been crazy hot here, so haven't been workin' on him much! The pics I posted before were of him all together, now he's a "saw in a box"! Haha! I got a pic of the flywheel on the saw before I touched it and a pic of the flywheel all shiny and new looking after I got my hands on it! Also, a pic of the clutch after I cleaned it all up! Hope you all enjoy the Homelite experience with me! Take care all for now! :) -Michelle

Very cool! Keep on pluggin' away! :rock:

Latest posts

Back