Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mcobb guy I work with has a collection of old stihls, 056 magII at least three and a handfull of 045's. He was at my buddy richies downstate gtg this summer. A stihl guy always loves Billy's collection. I think his smallest saw is a 046, hehehehehe

Mcobb guy I work with has a collection of old stihls, 056 magII at least three and a handfull of 045's. He was at my buddy richies downstate gtg this summer. A stihl guy always loves Billy's collection. I think his smallest saw is a 046, hehehehehe
I remember a certain 045 super....holy cap that thing was a runner!

I have a few questions. Is there food?lol. If so does everyone bring something? Also I have a few things I was gonna put on the trading post (possibly my ms260 too), is it inappropriate to bring this stuff with me too?

I have a few questions. Is there food?lol. If so does everyone bring something? Also I have a few things I was gonna put on the trading post (possibly my ms260 too), is it inappropriate to bring this stuff with me too?
There usually is some good grub to be had. Bring a dish if you wish!
And feel free to bring sale items.

Latest posts

Back